Monday, March 8, 2010

My little DQ!


When your parents are photographers, your gonna have your picture taken ALOT! Just ask my littlest one, whom we affectionately call "DQ!" (that's Darrah Queen!) These are from a few weeks back and I couldn't post because this one was a very special image taken for my mom. I wanted to give it to her first! (and oh the surprise was such fun!) This sweet little dress is one of hers, circa 1942! What blue eyes and blue dress do together is something else! Don't you think? :)

I was also excited to use this infant scale, also from my mom, for DQ's pictures. It is so fun to see how much she weighs at this sweet time in life. (...and baby dear, Mommy promises not to do things like this when you're a teenager!)

For this next image I used my aunt's special pink bonnet. (Also circa 1940's) This is the softest mohair you'll ever lay your hands on. It is soooo adorable too! And with this baby being so expressive, it's a winning combination!

Love this one too! So fun to see all her stats and how BIG she is now! :)


Here's a creative montage I made of 3 of my favorite feather images...my sweet angel!

And I promise I'm done now...just 2 more cute blanket and bow shots!
Here's that WIDE OPEN smile she's known for! :D

Just nothing like those sweet baby blues!!

Be sure to peek around our main site for more fun baby images! www.silversandimages.com